Serial (Nolimit City): Slot Review & Theme
Serial at BC.GAME is a horror-themed slot with two different scenarios and three backgrounds. The initial screen showcases a bloody bathroom crime scene with 13 pieces of evidence dispersed all over the room. The other two backgrounds are from two types of free spin rounds - The Search and The Kill spins. The former is played in the same bathroom but with a UV light, revealing hidden clues, while the latter will wash your screen in gallons of blood.
The main symbols include pieces of evidence - hard hat, shovel, gloves, chains, hooks, and bones of the deceased in the pit, and character symbols - a kidnapped woman, pathologist, FBI agent, and Bodycam Butcher.
Serial (Nolimit City): Slot Features
The slot is jam-packed with unique symbols and features. It offers three types of wild symbols, scatters, leading to two types of free spin rounds, and two types of mystery symbols, landing only in the locked rows. Furthermore, there are also sticky symbols with respins and various multipliers. And lastly, you can buy free spins and try your luck in a gamble feature game, increasing your winnings even more.
Serial from Nolimit City is a high-volatility online casino slot with five paylines on a 5 x 3 reel layout that lets you win up to 74,800x of your total bet. It has a 96.07% Return to Player (RTP), which is average compared to other titles in the iGaming industry. Serial’s already tense environment is heating up with heavy rock appearing in the scariest moments, accelerating your already hectic pulse.
The Rules of Serial
Making yourself comfortable in any slot game is of the utmost importance. And to do that, you should familiarize yourself with its rules.
Paytable and Bet Sizes
Serial from Nolimit City has a wide betting range of $0.2 to $100. So, any player, be it the one that wants to bet low or high, will be able to enjoy the slot.
The low-paying symbols are pieces of evidence, with a payout value ranging from 0.1x for three identical symbols to 1x for five. Further on the list are high-paying symbols - kidnapped woman, pathologist, FBI agent, and Bodycam Butcher with 1.5x, 2.5x, 3x, and 5x bet multipliers for five matches, respectively.
Features of Serial
Wilds, xNudge Wild, and xSplit Wild
There are three types of wild symbols - standard, xNudge, and xSplit each with its own functions.
A standard wild is designed as a 20L red metal gas can, lands on all reels, and can substitute any symbol.
xNudge wild is illustrated as a dead woman in a plastic body bag and appears only on reels two, three, and four. When it hits, it fills the whole reel. However, if only a part of the xNudge wild is visible in the gaming area, then it will nudge up or down to be fully visible. One nudge is equal to one slot position, and each nudge increases the xNudge wild multiplier by 1x.
xSplit wild is a chainsaw and lands only on the last reel or, in other words, reel five. It splits all symbols in the same row into two, increasing the chances of getting a bigger win. xSplit wild can also split scatters, xNudge wilds, and xWays symbols, doubling either the number of free spins or multiplier values.
Enhancer Cells and Respins
Even though the initial reel layout is 5 x 3, the entire grid actually has four additional rows with seven slot positions on reels two, three, and four, so, technically speaking, 5-7-7-7-5. However, the reels during the base game can only expand to 5 x 5 and to a full grid during the free spin rounds. These rows are called enhancer cells, and their primary function is to let character symbols, wilds, xNudge wilds, xWays, and Infectious xWays (only on reel five) land inside.
If you get a winning combination, the game will reward you with one respin for a chance to get another identical symbol(s) or any of the wilds to increase your payout. For example, you landed three gloves and got a respin. If you get another glove symbol or a wild, you will win another respin. It will continue on and on until there are no more ways to get a better combination. Respins are also active during The Search and The Kill spins.
With each awarded respin, you will unlock two enhancer cells starting from the leftmost reel and ending with the rightmost. So, on your first respin, reel one row one and reel one row five will activate. On the second respin, you will unlock the adjacent positions - reel two row one and reel two row seven. There are a total of ten enhancer cells, and to incorporate them all into your gameplay, you must get five respins.
Suppose a character symbol hits the topmost or bottommost enhancer cells. In that case, it may land with either a 1x, 2x, or 3x multiplier and increase the payout value of all similar symbols that are part of a winning combination.
xWays and Infectious xWays
xWays appear only in the topmost or bottommost enhancer cells or in the initial reel layout after being transformed from a scatter. They can turn into any two, three, or four identical main symbols and increase the number of winning ways.
Infectious xWays work almost exactly the same as normal xWays. However, the thing that they do differently is all other similar symbols also expand to the same size. For example, if there were a chain symbol and two Infectious xWays that transformed into chain symbols, then the former would also be split into either two, three, or four parts.
For an extra 0.2x of the total bet, you can increase the chances of getting into the free spins round by activating the xBet feature. You are guaranteed to land scatter on every spin on reel two.
A scatter is depicted as a missing poster of a kidnapped woman and hits only on reels two, three, and four. Getting two scatters will result in their transformation into xWays symbols.
The Search Spins
Three scatters activate The Search spins, and each has a number equal to the rewarded spin count. During The Search spins, enhancer cells in reels two, three, and four unlock on rows two and six and turn the gaming area into 3-5-5-5-3. Note that the topmost and bottommost enhancer cells are blocked, and you need to get respins to unlock them, as was mentioned above.
The Kill Spins
Three scatters and one xSplit wild reward you with The Kill spins. Essentially, it is similar to The Search spins but with a small additional game mechanic - the xSplit symbol randomly moves on reel five and splits the whole row with every step into two.
When your total win is equal to 18,700x or more than that, you will be given a chance to try your luck in three 50/50 mini-games to increase your winnings to a maximum of 74,800x. Each correct choice rewards you with an extra 18,700x. If you were incorrect, you still get to keep everything you previously won.
The animations of these mini-games are extraordinarily gruesome and brutal. First of all, after a big win, five subsequent animations will be showcased - from the murderer working on a computer to him watching sickening videos of his butcherings.
Afterward, the xBizarre feature will activate. Every time you will be presented with two choices of where you will be the next victim of the Bodycam Butcher. For the first mini-game, you select one of two tents in the forest; for the second one, one of two doors in the hotel; and, finally, one of two portable restrooms for the third one.
You can buy The Search or The Kill spins for 78x or 480x of your total bet. The guarantee is that you will get three scatters or three scatters and one xSplit symbol on the next spin if you acquire one of them. Nolimit City also offers you to try your luck with the Lucky Draw feature for 279x of your initial bet, where you will get a reward of either The Search (70% probability) or The Kill (30% probability) spins.
Serial (Nolimit City): Summary
Serial from Nolimit City collects the most creepy details all in one - the atmosphere of wild horror that makes you shiver, the sea of blood dripping from your screen, screams of poor victims, and fear that fills your heart. It is an action-packed horror game that will leave an indelible impression on your psyche, but at the same time, it will give you, in addition to adrenaline surges in your bloodstream, mind-blowing wins, and impeccable gameplay.
A serial murderer is on the run. And not just any murderer. This is the casino slot about the horrible Bodycam Butcher. He is not terrified of anything - he is terror itself. His appetite for slaughter gets bigger every night, and pity is not in his lexicon. Ignore napping with one eye open because you will need all your abilities to survive the filthy realm of Serial from Nolimit City!
Partager ce jeu
Un casino crypto primé à plusieurs reprises. Grâce à une approche centrée sur le joueur, BC.GAME est en mesure de satisfaire des millions de joueurs à travers le monde. BC.GAME a la priorité sur sa communauté, garantissant une expérience de jeu éternelle et infiniment divertissante.