Unite with three mighty Native American tribes led by legendary chieftains in the epic and brutal Battle of the Little Bighorn and defend their heritage, culture, and liberty against the United States army.
Little Bighorn (Nolimit City): Slot Review & Theme
Little Bighorn at BC.GAME is a war-themed slot with a background of Montana state’s sun-bleached grass plains surrounded by mountains where Native American cavalry infinitely rides towards the screen. The game is based on a historical event when Indigenous Americans in 1876 united to fight a common enemy and proved that they could stand their ground even if their tactics and weaponry were old and obsolete against the modern arms of the U.S. army.
The main symbols include weapons - knife, revolver, club, carbine, and tomahawk, and characters - Two Moon, Captain Myles W. Keogh, Crazy Horse, Lieutenant Colonel George A. Custer, and Sitting Bull.
Little Bighorn (Nolimit City): Slot Features
The slot offers two unique symbols - ten types of wilds, some of which can expand, nudge or have a multiplier, and standard and sticky scatters, leading to two types of free spins rounds or to a bonus game with respins. Furthermore, Nolimit City also incorporated feature buy-in and a bonus bet for our players at BC.GAME seeking to save some time and dive straight into the action.
About Little Bighorn at BC.GAME
Little Bighorn from Nolimit City is a high-volatility online casino slot with 360 paylines on a unique 5-reel x 3-4-5-3-2 row layout that lets you win up to 25,676x of your total bet. It has a 96.06% Return to Player (RTP), which is average compared to other titles in the iGaming industry, and a 32.35% hit rate, meaning, theoretically, every fourth spin will result in a win. You can also hear an electric guitar playing in the background, playing a Western theme with some contemporary additions.
The Rules of Little Bighorn
Making yourself comfortable in any slot game is of the utmost importance. And to do that, you should familiarize yourself with its rules.
Paytable and Bet Sizes
Little Bighorn from Nolimit City has a wide betting range of $0.2 to $100, habitual to most of the titles at BC.GAME and comfortable enough for newcomers and players with experience to enjoy.
Wilds reward 3.75x for five on the reels. The low-paying symbols are weapons, with a payout value ranging from 0.05x for three identical symbols to 1.25x for five. Further on the list are high-paying symbols - Two Moon, Captain Myles W. Keogh, Crazy Horse, Lieutenant Colonel George A. Custer, and Sitting Bull with a 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x, 3x, and 3.75x bet multiplier for five matches.
Features of Little Bighorn
A whopping ten types of wild symbols can be seen on the reels of Little Bighorn. Even though each of them has its own unique game mechanic, the fundamental feature is mostly the same - they substitute all paying symbols except scatters.
Scalp Wild is designed as four Indigenous American warriors and lands only on reel three during the base game and Scalp free spins round or reel four during the Spirit Call bonus game and Spirit Call free spins round. When landed, depending on how many slot positions it has filled, it can nudge from one to four times and occupy the whole reel. Furthermore, both American soldiers - Captain Myles W. Keogh and Lieutenant Colonel George A. Custer will be transformed into wilds, and for each Scalp Wild nudge, their heads will be scalped, giving the newly turned wild symbols 1x multiplier for each action. For example, if the Scalp Wild hits and fills one slot position, it will expand four times, turn any present American soldier on the reels into a wild, scalp them five times, and attach a 5x multiplier to them.
Scatters and Free Spins
There are two types of scatters - Totem and No Mercy.
Totem Scatter is illustrated as a Native American wooden totem and can appear only on reels two, three, and four during the base game and Scalp free spins round or on reels three, four, and five during the Spirit Call bonus game and Spirit Call free spins round. Landing one or two in the base game will convert them into expanding Totem Wilds, while in either of the free spins rounds, all Totem Scatters will be transformed. Three Totem Scatters activate eight Scalp free spins with a starting 1x multiplier, which increases by a total value represented at the end of the spin on the American soldier wild. If the No Mercy Scatter lands during the Scalp free spins round, then Spirit Call free spins will be triggered, and you will be rewarded with two spins.
No Mercy Scatter is depicted as two wooden smoking pipes with an American Indian feathered headgear and lands only on reel five. When it hits solo, it activates the Spirit Call bonus game, while when it appears together with three Totem Scatters, it triggers ten Spirit Call free spins. Additionally, the difference between the bonus game and free spins round is that the former rewards you with one respin, while the latter has a 1x multiplier, which increases with every head scalping. Furthermore, during both the Spirit Call bonus game and Spirit Call free spins round, No Mercy Scatter shifts all the reels to the right, moves to the first reel, becomes sticky, and reveals a random Native American chieftain with every spin:
You can buy Scalp or Spirit Call free spins for 77x or 480x of your total bet. The guarantee is that you will get three Totem Scatters or three Totem Scatters and one No Mercy Scatter on the next spin if you acquire one of them. Nolimit City also offers you to try your luck with the Lucky Draw feature for 159.5x of your initial bet, where you will be rewarded with either Scalp (80% probability) or Spirit Call (20% probability) free spins.
For an extra 0.5x of your total bet, you can increase the chances of getting into one of the free spins rounds by activating the Scalp Bet feature. You are guaranteed to land a Totem Scatter on every spin on reel two.
Little Bighorn (Nolimit City): Summary
Little Bighorn is another fantastic game in Nolimit City’s portfolio that proves to anyone one important thing - no matter what casino slot the company develops, it always will be unforgettable, unique, and meet the highest standards of the iGaming industry. The company is notorious for adding a ton of features to its projects to let our players find something new with every spin at BC.GAME. In conclusion, everything mentioned above proves that Little Bighorn from Nolimit City is a top-notch slot with an incredibly interesting theme, and every second of its gameplay will be worth trying out for fans of intense, brutal, and challenging experiences.
BC.GAME 은 플레이어에게 최고의 온라인 카지노 경험을 제공하는 커뮤니티 기반 암호화폐 카지노입니다! BC.GAME에서 우리는 블록체인이 온라인 암호화 도박 산업을 영원히 바꿀 것이라고 확신합니다! 직접 눈으로 확인해보세요! 그리고 암호화폐를 획득하세요!